Every year in spring, it is recommended to clean everything in your house. Today our experts will share several important tips that will help you not only to have a clean, but also a healthier home.
- It is important to dust everything in your house, replace the filters of the air-conditioning and heating systems, clean filters will help you to decrease the exposure to airborne allergens.
- Clean and organize medicines in your medicine cabinet. Throw away all the old medications that are not to be used anymore. But be sure to learn about important and safe guidelines from U.S. FDA on the safe disposal of drugs.
- Clean your garage. Be sure to get rid of different cans with paint and other oils. These things are considered to be very toxic. There are special hazardous waste drop-off centers that collect such toxic things.
- At the same time, toxic products can be found not only around your garage, some of them can be found at home. Get rid of old cleaning products, which can be found around the house.
- Very often people use very toxic products to clean mold and mildew, but this problem can be easily solved with the help of non-toxic, air-friendly cleaning products. Several receipts can be found in the articles on our website.
- In spring, experts say that it is very important to clean or replace all the rugs. Old rugs and mats become very dirty and dusty and may cause different allergies.
- The territory around the house should also be cleaned and prepared for warm season. If you have outdoor playground equipment, it should be also checked. Pay attention to different sources of injuries and try to replace these parts.