All of us want to live in a clean environment, we all want a clean house, but do we have time to clean. If no, it’s time to consider hiring a professional cleaning company.
Nowadays there are various cleanings companies, but how to choose the right one that will suit you and your requirements?
While searching for the cleaning company, you need to keep in mind that you need the one that is professional and efficient.
Also remember that rates can also vary, so you have the opportunity to choose those that suit your budget.
If you found a company you need to interview the representative.
It’s important to ask them such questions as:
· What is included in the services they propose?
· Ask them about references
· Are the employees bonded?
· Ask them to give the copy of the proof of liability
· What cleaning products and equipment do you use?
· Who is paying for the supplies?
· What are the names of the employees that will come to clean the apartment?
· Does the owner need to be home when they work?
· Will the same person come and clean every time?
· What is the cancellation policy?
· When should the payment be done?
· What should I do if I’m not satisfied with the performed cleaning?
After the job is done you need to check and if you have any complaints or questions, you need to contact the company within 24 hours in order to resolve the problem.
If you choose a professional company in Seattle, our cleaning crew will eagerly help you.
22 Aug 2017 -04.26 PM
Thanks for the tips for choosing a cleaning company. My wife and I want to hire somebody who can help us keep our house in good shape, because we have both been really busy with other stuff lately. I like that you mentioned to find out what products and equipment they use. That way, you can make sure they are only using products you feel comfortable with. I will make sure to ask this.
11 Jul 2018 -01.22 AM
I appreciate your idea to read online reviews and do several interviews when trying to find a good cleaning service. As a single working mom, I don’t always have time to clean the house sufficiently, so I am thinking about hiring a cleaning service. I will have to take your advice and check some companies out online and talk to a few before I choose one