Not so many days are left till the holidays, so we have these couple of days to get ready for the guests.
Here are several last minute holiday cleaning tips that will help you to meet your guests with a smile on your face.
· Clean coat racks or closet
Make some room for your guests’ outdoor clothes. Find extra hangers for every guest.
· Clean your windows
You need to do it, because they should be clean and prepared for Christmas window decorations.
· Place for a Christmas tree
Don’t forget to clean a place for a Christmas tree.
· Don’t forget your linen closets.
Get your guest towels, sheets and extra blankets and keep them close at hand.
You also need to keep in mind that Christmas time is a busy time of the year. That’s why experts recommend buying and keeping these items close at hand:
1. Extra toilet paper and paper towels.
2. Extra disinfectant wipes for everything.
3. Some kind of a stain remover that can be used on different surfaces.
4. Extra cleaning supplies.
These tips will help you to bring your house in perfect order and to enjoy the most beautiful time of the year!